2022 Curricular Code Changes
The following contests on List C will be up for review this year:
|Agricultural Mechanics||Agricultural Pest Control||Agricultural Welding|
|Agronomy||Computer Applications *||Cotton *|
|Farm Business Management *||Farm Record Book *||Floriculture|
|Food Science & Technology *||Fruit Tree Pruning *||Grapevine Pruning *|
|Job Interview||Light Horse Judging *||Marketing Plan|
|Agricultural Communications (Trial Contest)||
|*No requests to open contest.|
Requests received to open the following contests:
|Agriscience||Best Informed Greenhand||Forestry|
|Meats||Milk Quality & Dairy Foods||Soil & Land|
|Vegetable Crop||Veterinary Science|
|New proposed contests|
|Ag Mechanics Fair||California Water Issues||Spanish Creed|
CATA Curricular Code
If you want to make any changes to the existing contest, you must adhere to the following format:
1. All changes must be in to the CATA Office by June 1.
2. Changes must be submitted on the Curricular Code Change Proposal template and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. It is the contest chair's responsibility to ensure that the proposed Curricular Code changes do not conflict with General Rules, if so, then a request to open General Rules must be made.
4. All electronically submitted changes will be posted on the website at www.calagteachers.org.
5. It is recommended that you, or a representative, are in attendance at the pre-conference governing board meeting to answer any questions regarding proposed Curricular Code changes to contests that are requested to be opened out of rotation. - TBD
*Only those changes submitted by June 1, will be allowed to be made to the contest. No other changes allowed.
2022 Curricular Code Committee Meetings - TBD